(Click on the actual strip for a larger view)

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Unmistakably Eighties.

I played the hell out of Trivial Pursuit in high school, and even into college. I even spent one entire New Year's Eve sitting cross-legged hunched over that well-worn board, sneaking gulps of beer with three other equally nerdy friends. Then, as now, my strongest categories were pink (arts and entertainment) and yellow (history). I tended to fall short on geography and sports questions. We bought a few additional card packs through the years (I distinctly remember the Silver Screen edition), but nothing ever measured up to the thrill of the original. A few weeks ago (at my request), my boys tried to buy me Trivial Pursuit for the Wii, but it was sold out everywhere. Could it possibly be making a comeback?

No comments:

Post a Comment