(Click on the actual strip for a larger view)

Saturday, December 26, 2009

The learning continues.

If you remember the first strip in this blog, the incendiary "Welcome to UNC" travesty that nearly ended my career as the Daily Tar Heel's cartoonist, then this one should prove that my first semester had done me a world of good. I could have easily drawn a sexy coed sitting next to Nick, popping out of her top and microskirt while he (and the readers) ogled her. I could have made the same joke that way, from Nick's P.O.V. and objectifying yet another cartoon female in the process. Instead, I chose to make the joke verbal and have the reader imagine the girls in question. Awfully mature of me. (Incidentally, the girls in psyc were prettier than the ones in econ.)

No comments:

Post a Comment